Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, January 04, 2007

we need an update...

... to say the least!!

I have been completely slack in providing you all with updates in my life... what can I say - I've been busy will have to suffice!

So I arrived back in ON at about 5:30pm where my friend Justin picked me up and took me back to his place where I finally got to have a shower, then we watched a movie... totally loved not being on a bus anymore!!!

The next day being the eve of new years... smiles... I went to Brampton where we all stayed in a hotel for the night... so we got all dressed up for our semi-formal/formal dinner and dance. They had rented a school bus to pick everyone up and to bring them back after so that nobody had to drive on the dangerous roads that new years eve creates! The dinner was fantastic, and dancing is always a blast... especially at JF events!! I love the two-step! tee hee...

Then home again on the first... that would be monday... I didn't do too much! Caught up on emails, talked to a few friends and mindlessly watched some tv as I crashed... oh - also started 'overviewing' my 200+ pages of info in the self-learning package for IV/CVAD workshop/course that I am going to on Friday - tomorrow!! :S

Tuesday, more review of info... gym in the morning with Kandi... good times... movies that night with some nurse friends - we watched "We Are Marshall"... incredible movie - talk about a sob story!! and it was a true story - crazy... after the movie - got some awful awful news... one of my girls won't be graduating with us this year - what do you say to that?! :( I don't think I can really discuss that at this point... still processing over here... but we agreed to go with her as moral support the next morning to a meeting that she had.

That meeting was yesterday at 10am... where she discovered that she was completely withdrawn from the program - no longer a UOIT student..... oh gosh - I don't know how she is surviving!!! Again, I will talk about that all later! ... I spent the rest of the day reviewing material and talking to various pples on msn as is my slacker tendency, then headed to the gym with Kandi after dinner...

That brings us to today! :) I have a lunch date with Cara... she is going to pick me up in - oh my a half hour!! I better get dressed!!! I will try to keep up this blogging!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Wow! You sure do make the miles back and forth across this country! Keep and stay safe!

Yes, we will have to get together for Grey's on thursdays...wasn't on tonight, hopefully next week! Take care!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home