Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It's Official!!


I went out shopping today after I woke up with my gum girl... we both had wedding gifts to purchase... (I can hardly believe Leah is getting married on Saturday already!!)

So, when I returned home - after the delightful thunderstorm - I grabbed the mail and headed inside... my letter had come... I was almost scared to open it... Heather (darling that she is) asked me if I wanted her to do it... I had to be brave... I opened it... read it... SO?? I coundn't find the results.... there was a slip of paper... and I PASSED!!! YAY!!! (I apparently skipped right over that part while reading the letter!!) So know it is official! I am an official RN!! I can sign my name: Carin Vivian BScN, RN - yahoo!!! no more worries!!! So glad to get those results!!!

Now... tomorrow! I am sleeping when I get home - but have to go for a drive to Kitimat (anyone want to go?) I have a course on our computer charting that I have to attend... brutal - but will be back by 5pm... just in time for the fire!! yahoo!! looking forward to seeing everyone!!!(totally missed church on Sunday as I ended up working a double shift - 24hrs... so sleep was needed that day as I was working nights that night as well... the life of a working girl!)

Love and squishes...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Congrats on passing! That is awsome!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Yayy!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Congratulations to you! That's wonderful!

4:05 PM  
Blogger starla said...

way to go! congratulations!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home