Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

some camp adventures

And we are off... to Rough Acres Bible Camp - Teen Camp!

at camp, they still love each other... look at my sibs all sweetly sitting together...awww..



everyone hanging out by the lodge during free time... can you spot my new special friend?? BOB!




are you serious?!? hail?!?! on the 30th of June??? *tear




too funny! (blowing up latex gloves with your nose til they burst)



poor guys... I got 32 clothespins on Aaron's face... we won!!



gross!!! there is a raw egg in there... first one out of breath... ewww


Happy Canada Day darling sister!



new and old friends! (from the worship band)


getting ready for the next game... with our team mascots!! GO YELLOW GO!!!


the lodge.... thank heavens I got to sleep inside there!




Judge Jughead's sentence: eat a jalapeno pepper.... yikes!




the sentence: whipped cream in face.... (I was a baliff!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Rough Acres was always so fun!!

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home