Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Just about time...

Ok, so I like the bigger writing... giggles... makes me feel like I am writing more even though really the lettering is just taking up more space... funny how the mind plays tricks on you eh?! (now, that has nothing to do with what I was going to post about!)

Just about time... for... well, for many things really! I am embarking on many new adventures within this next week! Going to Teen Camp on Friday with my bro and sisters... no, not as a camper - I am going as the camp nurse! (nursey returns!) It is going to be lots of fun to be there with my siblings and to experience camp nursing in a different way... (I was a camp nurse for a camp that was geared toward giving people with various disabilities/abilities a camp experience) So I am driving Sally up on Friday morning... yahoo!! The only bummer part of this deal is that we have to leave at 3am on Monday (the others get to leave after lunch!)...

That brings to the next new adventure!! I am starting work on Monday at 7am!! (which is why we have to leave Houston so early!! I am just doing orientation for the first set - which is good... have lots to learn, am a little apprehensive about working independently - well being responsible now!! ack! So glad I have such great people to work with though!

Now that I am rambling (in big letters), I have to add... the HAT PICNIC tonight in honour of Leah... wedding shower!! I have to say ladies... the decorating looks phenomenal... so incredible and wonderful!! YAY!! Can't wait!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger starla said...

have fun at work! you'll do wonderfully!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home