Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Excitement!

So just thought I would share a bit of my excitement... seeing as it has been once again way too long since I have last posted!

There are many things of great excitement to me... but I will list for you only 10!

1. I finished my yarkwork - finally!!!
2. GTT this weekend coming - what is God going to do??? !!!
3. April is coming home on Friday!!
4. She is bringing Bernie Bunnie to meet us all!!!
5. Matt is coming to visit on Wednesday!!
6. Back to School BASH next weekend - 8pm at the church - be there!!
7. Starting my pediatric specialty in September...
8. I have new hiking shoes! - hike anyone?
9. I am going to (hopefully) start working with the Youth
10. I just may preach a sermon this fall...

So those are some of my top excitements for today... Love you all - pray you are doing well!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea for updates!

5:58 PM  
Blogger starla said...

very exciting list!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Wonderful sermon last Sunday!!!!!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home