Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, May 26, 2008

TRAVELS...

So after a very very long journey from Vancouver to Thailand... Jess and I are sitting here in Bangkok... :)

We had a 10hr layover in Japan - Osaka to be exact, which was really cool because we went out to an outlet mall and then over to a beach where we saw an awesome sunset... the only bummer was how exhausted we were! I was so tired that i was actually laying on the bench while waiting for the bus to take us back to the airport!! ha ha ha... it was awesome
The flight on Thai Airway was great - such a pretty plane! and the food was all incredible! We took a taxi in to KohSan road... backpacker central and arrived at about 6am... we walked around a tiny bit - grabbed a room showered and took a quick nap... and now here we are at 9am letting everyone know we are safe!
Our day plans... eat, shop, and catch the bus we already booked for Koh Phangnen... no agenda really!! oh I love that!!
Love you all... keep us in your prayers... BIG SQUISHES

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Can't wait to hear all about your adventure. Be safe!! Have fun!! Say "hi" to Jess for me!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

So glad to hear you guys arrived safely :)

11:58 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

Opps, sorry. After saying I would comment. I forgot to add you to my reader. I am here reading. I miss you!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey how you girls doing? Hope all is well miss ya!!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home