Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

a warring bride...


I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. 2 Corinthians 11:2


“The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is his name” (Ex. 15:3).
The Lord, my warrior, my husband fought for me... he fought through the turmoils of this world and has gone to eternity and back to fight for me...
Sometimes I ask myself why? why would the God of heaven and earth fight for me, really... I am not the 'greatest' at anything and I spend more time flat on my buttocks than I do standing... I ask myself why?
And then, the love that surpasses understanding envelopes my heart and calms the storms of my heart and I know why... its about a love affair that my mind cannot comprehend, it is about taking the least of these (me) and bringing me into my destiny... a warring bride of Christ... it seems impossible to me - but what seems impossible to man is more than possible for the master creator!
I will buckle my boots, put on the gown he has given me, pick up my sword - and add my tiara... I will fight the battles set before me... even though they seem so numerous... I know I will prevail if I just set my heart in Papa's gentle hands... I am already victorious - its time to remind someone of that!
(for all who read... this princess could use some prayers these days... smiles-thanks)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Darci said...

I there with you! I am praying for you.

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home