Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

another for the favourites

I went to see The Lakehouse last night with some girls... I think that this movie may very well be an all time favourite! There was some cheesy acting in some parts but even that did not overshadow the storyline to me. It was interesting because it kept the brain thinking as you were following the timelines of both characters and then the powerful part... He waited four years to be with her! It just really spoke to me about not settling for second best when you know that God has something that is the best for you and that best will be someone who is willing to wait.
(K, I am all over the page on this... I'll edit it later... late movies are not good when I have early mornings! Gotta run to work... wonder what fun I can find today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nursey

u have a blogspot now go u!! :)

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home