Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, January 05, 2007

CVAD/IV course

NurseCC
So I did it! phew - passed and passed... I have successfully completed my theory based training and also a successful IV start on a dummy arm in the lab!! YAY!!! IV anyone? tee hee...
So that was my day thus far! Now... hmm gonna go do some running around with Jilly... then gym possibly with Kandi and dinner with Chan - East Side Marios it is! YAY... gonna be a good one!
Oh - also get to book my flight! My faculty advisor gave me the go ahead! :) I will be back in my mountains on wednesday...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nursey my darling........

congrats on passing those tests :) good for u

love yah

Pokey

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home