Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'll do it Tams!

And so I say "I'll do it Tams!" because I am here at home waiting for a games night to begin... waiting for work to begin... blogging about silly surveys which people love way too much! giggles... here goes!
1.ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? the scar on the dorsal side of my right hand is there as a result of somebody's snowboard being in my seat and my spinning around and scraping my hand across it... barely broke the surface yet check out the scar!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? hmm... some photographs, artwork from various places...
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? could be all of the above... I know that when I was a kid I used to grind my teeth... don't know about now... and I am sure everyone snores to some extent... my snore would be very delicate of course!
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? a little of this, a little of that...
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?5:51pm I believe... sometime around dinner!
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? I want a place to call my own!
7. WHAT or WHO DO YOU MISS? I miss my sweet love, my roommate, and my jillybean
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? well... my car, my ring, and my necklace are probably the most expensive things...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5"7 practically a giant!
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? not generally...
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? not generally...
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Jillybean... why did we have to say goodbye?! *tears
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR THE OPPOSITE GENDER? oh such a hard question!! I love so many... I think its one of my favourite things on a man!
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? depends on the person I suppose... generally like all men!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING/ BEING PROPOSED TO???? umm... as my sister says that requires a man!
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? most certainly coffee!!
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA?Hawaiian is my fav!
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? a delicious Greek Salad with extra feta!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? no way... and don't plan on it!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU? Beatrice was my first doll... from my aunt when I was born... she was the most loved cabbage patch doll ever!!
22. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? everybody loves me! (and if not don't burst my bubble!)
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? not in the least!
24 and 25..where did you go?!
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? well Foundher is the family dog... and Koda (my love, is in Ontario)
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? both are dogs...
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU? it is better to live and love than to never have loved at all...
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?show them... actions speak louder than words!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 43 - yeah JO!!
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes are better!
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? that is a hard one... Jillybean maybe?
33.WHAT ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? where do I begin?! ha ha - kidding...
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I most certainly have!! Welcome to Canada!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? chocolate!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? several
37. FIRST JOB? mother's helper before I was old enough to babysit
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? *hangs head* I have - all the girls in gr.8 would call the guys randomly... oh my...
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? waiting to go to a games night...
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? dental surgery when I was a kid...
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOSt? I never noticed...
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? never
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? a new snowboard jacket...
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? two or three...
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? my middle name is... after one of the gifts brought to Jesus...
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? starlight starbright first star I see to night, I wish I may I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight...
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I switch it up all the time...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? its ok
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? blackforest ham
52. ANY BAD HABITS?I am flawless... (right)
53.WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASING CD ON YOUR SHELF?um... none
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course
55. DO LOOKS MATTER? not as much as the heart!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I am not good with anger...
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? now it is Ontario...
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Dolls, barbies, easybake oven...
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? way too many!
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?I was before Barney... but loved him while babysitting!! "barney is a dinasaur from our imagination..."
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? at times...
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? well both - but not at the same time!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? the world... my standards are pretty high...
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Princess, CC, Churchie, C, Nursey, Care
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Ruthie all the way!
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? long standing favourite is Friends... although there are others
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? highest distinction
70. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? all of em!
71. WHERE IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?hmm... I think Dominican needs a re-visit!
72. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?? around 160... its wrong!
73. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU FLIPPED OFF? can't remember... I was flipped off more recently than I did the flipping off... lol

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Oh, the easybake oven! My favourite too!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home