Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Flying into a Flood

So not really sure what I am getting myself into here... heading back to the floodlands of Terrace, BC!! YIKES!!!

Tomorrow... I shall board a wonderful AirCanada flight to my home... Terrace!! Can't wait to see everyone!!! Until then!!

HUGS N SQUISHES!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

WHEN DO YOU ARRIVE?! Details! Gosh! lol

1:54 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Wow, I stopped checking your blog because I thought it would never be updated! Congratulations to you and welcome home!!!!!!!

Your hair is fabulous, I totally love it.

8:42 PM  
Blogger starla said...

so glad your home finally! stop leaving us already! and by the way i can't get over how amazing your hair looks! your a complete hottie!!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home