Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, June 01, 2007

University Graduate...

So... today I have become a university graduate! I put on my cap and gown... walked in to the orchestra playing pomp and circumstance... put on my apricot hood... walked across the stage... shook some hands and received my degree... YAY!! Papa is so proud of me! giggles...definitely wish my family could have been there... but my Papa was there to share it with me... and it was good to sit there... and to realize the culmination of all my work... of the grace that Papa provided over the years to make this day possible...

After grad... it was off to Cobourg to help Theresa finish setting up the hall for her wedding tomorrow... the the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner... good times for sure!

And now... just in after driving Jilly's JeepTJ -standard I might add!! :S back to the reserve... Jilly is staying in town with all the girls from the wedding party... so it was up to me to remember how to drive standard to get back here....

Time to sleep... wedding is tomorrow... lots of work to be done still!! I am going to be the videographer... decorate the getaway car... and whatever else needs to be done by the MOH (maid of honour) or the bride... smiles... here to help in the celebration - and hopefully ease some of the crazy stress!!

bonne nuit tout le monde!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Congrats Carin!!!

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home