Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, July 29, 2007

for my Honey Bunch!

...After all, its not easy to decide the best out of the best...For the best sister in the world!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY BUNCH!!!

I can hardly believe it... but yes it is true... after days of counting down... you are 14!!!

Time to celebrate!!! Can't wait for our slumber party tonight... tiara's and pjamas... and Disney Princess movies... what an incredulous combination... if anyone wants to come - you know where we live!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

I wish I would have read this earlier. The kids wanted to so badly see Heather's birthday party. She told them in Sunday School and they were so excited about her turning 14. They told me about it as soon as they were out. We went to my bro in law's place as it was his 36th... and we should have come by but I thought that Heather would be out with friends or something. You have the coolest family. And then your bro helped me with my groceries and told my about the princess party. So neat. Hope she had a great one! God bless you all!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home