Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

exhaustion... tis true


Wow... talk about an action packed few days at work... (I am zonked right now - eyes drooping closed - for real!) I have spent the last few days with patients requiring transfusions, patients in hypovolemic shock, ped's failing to thrive, children with collitis, patients going into respiratory failure, as well as the others who are not quite as acute... wow - talk about a busy day - or days... one more day tomorrow... I can do it (oh JC help me!) All I have to remember though... after that - weekend! AND going camping for the first time in um... 5 years... wow... Tamara - I am a little apprehensive about this! Those bears better not show... or I might just die of fright! So yes... I will think of the great time that Tamara and I are going to have... thank you JC for friends... only you know how much I need it... ahhh... ok... I know that I have some more intelligent stuff inside me somewhere that I can write... oh but that is all saved for my papers that are due way too soon! eek...
Cell was wonderful... thanks Papa for answering prayer and showing me how much you love people... it really did bring tears to my eyes... I love you so much - you sure are wonderlovely!
Squishes... bueno noches...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Have fun camping...if you're going to the lake near by, the bears seem to be staying away...atleast from my family's site! There was one the first day out there, but we didn't see it, just heard about it.

But I know how you feel, I'm still not used to having bears in my backyard (not literally, but I guess it could happen) I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

Well if you're at Lakelse stop by if you want...we're at # 14? sorry, not sure which one, in the 140's I think. Take care

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home