Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, September 18, 2006

In God I trust


Those who KNOW your name will TRUST in you, for YOU, Lord, have NEVER forsaken those who SEEK you. ~ Psalm 9:10

Can anyone think of believing in God without trusting Him? IT is possible to trust in God for the big things like forgiveness and eternal life, and then refuse to trust him for the little things like clothing and food? ~ Oswald C. J. HOffmann

My job is to take care of the possible and trsut God with the impossible. ~ Ruth Graham Bell

Blessed are thos who trust inthe Lord, whose trust is the Lord. They sahll be lieka tree planted by water, sending out its roots by the stream. It shall not fear when heat comes, and its leaves shall stay green; in the year of drought it is not anxious, and it does not cease to bear fruit. ~ Jeremiah 17:7-8


Its funny how little that I do trust... Its times like these where I am confronted with mantras of trust... that I am encouraged to look at my own life and to reflect upon what level my trust is like... can I really say like Ruth Graham Bell that I do my part and allow God to take care of his... He says his yoke is easy and light... but I think it is me that makes it heavy by trying to take care of the numerous 'impossibles' in my life... hmm... imagine if I were to trust all the 'impossibles' to God... yes, a light yoke to carry! Imagine... Papa has a reason to his madness... giggles... sigh... and so each and everyday I make my commitment anew... to trust God with my heart, with my mind, with my body... He sees my past, my now, and my future... he knows best - I trust you today Papa...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]nurseysniche.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research points that nearly 80% of all USA grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home