Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I have arrived!


What a crazy episode in my life story...

So I was at the airport on time - even a little early! 8:50... flight was at 9:55... or so I thought!!! I didn't leave Terrace until about 3:30 that afternoon... after boarding the plane about 1:30 and deboarding again 10 minutes after that... brutal!!! There was some sort of computer malfunction in Halifax which made it so that the pilots couldn't print of their flight plans... so we were stuck there until the problem was fixed...

Needless to say, I missed my connecting flight to Toronto that left Vancouver at 12:25... I arrived in Vancouver about 5:30 and by the time I finally has some sort of game plan it was about 7:30... and the best they could do was put me on standby for the 10:15 flight (which was full)...

For once things were starting to go my way when I heard my name paged to board the flight! There was a spot for me! YAY! With a quick call to my sweet love... I was on the plane!

The plane landed at 6:04am (ON time)... and I was home by 7:40 - greeted by beautiful 'welcome home' balloons, Koda, and my Jillybean! Ahhh so good to have landed....

Now... trying to get myself a little organized for tomorrow - school - yikes... AJ is picking me up at 8:30.. such a darling!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lynnie Ha said...

oh i heard about all the snarl!!!! glad you finallllly got home, at last!
hugs,
lynnie

3:59 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

You must keep us updated on -everything-..and I'm talking details! =D

7:54 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

thanks for caring!!!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home