Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

another survey...

1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?
umm... any iced tea is ok... I am not really much of a tea connosseur
2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular? Jillybean buys the toilet paper cuz she has this wierd phobia of running out of TP... so we always have at least more than 8 of some brand!
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar? I like body wash... and really I am not picky about what brand... I think we have dove in our shower...
4. What cereal do you buy for yourself? ooohh I love cereal! My favourite is Special K Soy but it is hard to find... grew up loving Honey Nut Cheerios - still do! Also really like Sugar Crisp (which is actually low in cals)
5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets? We don't have a dishwasher... so no detergent... but in my dreamworld if I did... I would use liquid cuz leaves less residue.
6. What's your favorite fruit? pineapple, strawberries, blackberries, kiwi, bananas... really, I like most fruits!
7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use? Whatever is on sale...
8. Do you like chocolate? absotively!
9. Are you right or left-handed? I write with my right hand...
10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card? I write cheques for some things... but more often than not... online banking... and credit card...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home