Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, October 16, 2006

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!


It's a happy happy happy birthday wish to all today!
**close your eyes and make a wish**
birthday squishes
Devin
"Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. ~Menachem Mendel Schneerson
*Pray your day is full of blessing - pressed down shaken together and pouring down! Squishes
Ethan
"Fly free and happy beyond birthdays and across frorever, and we'll meet now and then when we wish, in the midst of the celebration that never can end." ~ Richard Bach
*Pray that you continue to have adventure in all your years to come - I will always remember the ones we've had together! Squish
Shannon
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." ~ Oprah Winfrey
*Your life is truly worth celebrating! A true princess you are... beauty from within radiating in this world! Let the celebrations continue Princess Shannon! *Smushes
For those of you who don't know... I LOVE birthdays... I love to celebrate people's lives - who God made them and who they are becoming as they embrace all that 'life' has in store for them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carin said...

lol... I thought it was Shannon her daughter! oh well - happy birthday to her as well!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

You're sweet, thanks Carin! :)

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home