Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Smiley Cookies!


You learn to like someone when you find what makes them laugh, but you can never love someone until you learn what makes them cry...

Smiley cookies with my girlies make me laugh! Especially when the guy at Tim Horton's is sooo chipper!

"would you like to try one of our smiley cookies today?" (chipper worker guy)

"actually we would like two..." (hot driver girl)

"I want one too!" (hottie from the backseat)

"ok... make that three smiley cookies!" (hot driver girl)

Giggles... too much fun - but the guy was waayy too happy, no jokes! Thanks girls for a great time eating smiley cookies and for making me laugh...

Now, what makes me cry....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

awwww hahaha funny :) Love Yah BUNCHES

Pokey

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home