Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

direction...


This seems to be the expression of my thoughts today... I am not my own... I have been bought with a price... So often I try to act like I have life all figured out and am following the great dream... and really, I have to say that although there are thoughts and plans that I may have, I truly have no idea what tomorrow will hold in my future... and as beautiful as my dance may look at times... I have no idea what I am doing!
I sometimes just wish that I could know how my life will turn out - I suppose that would defeat the purpose of the adventure... but sometimes I just wish I could know... but I am not the potter... I am the clay and I submit to the transforming of my life into a great masterpiece... It's a daily process... a little work here and there... they key word being 'process' - sometimes I like to just jump to the finish line and forget about the journey that takes me there... that is something I need to learn - to slow down and embrace the journey that takes me to my final destination... I think 'BC' is going to teach me that...
I am in a little bit of a 'blah' mood today... not really sure why... a little bored I suppose... its not a bad thing persay... I have had some great times with Papa... dreaming about things and ministry and hopes for the future... all is trusted to him...

This is my prayer for today:
Lord, when I hear your call, deep within my spirit cries - yes I will follow... You are the shepherd of my heart - I will trust you and I go wherever you lead me... safe in your arms I will be alright... how I love you... lead me...

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want... he leads me...Psalm 23

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home