Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, January 08, 2007

good times....

Last night was great fun! Somer picked me up at around 8pm and we went to DQ, picked up some blizzards and headed over to little Ryan's house - such a beautiful house!!! We were just going to hang out and watch a movie... BUT I spotted Risk and suggested we deviate from our original plan! We called Ryan's cousin to come down and play (she's living with him right now) - she is a complete delight! It was wonderfully fun - I lost (are we surprised?! I think not)... the we changed rooms and played some Euchre... Ryan and I lost... every game (we played three)!! It was only til I switched and partnered with Somer that I won! YAY! Needless to say... late night... home and in bed by 2ish...

Up this am for orientation... it was a long process of needless information and yet I understand the importance of them needing to speak to us about everything - making sure that everyone is on the same page... which for our nursing class.... can be an issue at times!

So that was it... home now! Going to dinner at the Drew's then possibly out with some girls from school... it is my last night in courtice/oshawa...
Tomorrow morning I have a diversity workshop on campus and then Somer and I are headed to Graham's house for the night... he's a big boy now and has a house all to his own! tee hee... then early rising to catch my flight home...

So... that's my updated life for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home