Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, March 04, 2010

could this be me?



SO? what do you think? Do you think that this could be me? hmm.. ok maybe I don't look quite like her... but I am feeling that I might like to be her... she's (some random) travel nurse in Hawaii!

I have been thinking that it might be kind of fun to go work in Hawaii or some tropical place during the summer while Matt is not in school? now of course because I am feeling like it I want to go now... like this year... but maybe even next year? hmm... something to pray about! What do you guys think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

Oh my goodness! That would be so fun!!! I would totally do it!!!! If I was a nurse that is!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

I didn't even know you were blogging, I came here by accident and look! Here you are!

My aunt did this very thing: she took a short term position (6mos) in a hospital in Honolulu, and ended up staying there for about 18 years. Um, it's pretty nice there. I don't know what it's like now, but back in the day they were desperate for nursing staff! I would do it in a second, absolutely!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home