Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

what to say?

every feel like you run out of things to say??? smiles... I am working nights tonight... and tucked all my patients(all three of them) in... just a few meds to bring to them at 2200... wonder how the night will go?

I have a book that I am reading... and have been waiting to read for like EVER... I am reading Maggie... by my favourite author Charles Martin... ooo speaking of which I just got his new book of poems... "My Bible Crushed in the Winepress" I've only read one and its amazing... Ruthie - we should read a few together (Sat maybe!)... speaking of Saturday - I can't wait to finish up my stocking stuff with Ruthie! :) I love hanging out with her - she's a great friend... speaking of great friends - I was out with one of them today - we went up to Shames for some beautiful boarding! :) It was a nice morning... but my boots kept bugging me... oh well by the end I was tired... and freezing!! Had a hot bath when I got home, made some lunch then had a snooze... Matt made a great yummy dinner... then it was time for work! :) I like my job...

So.. for someone with nothing to say - that was quite a rambling!! :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home