Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

looks like???

A busy busy next three months! Not only am I on the journey of fitness X-style... P90X style that is... (I am 4 days into it and its pretty great!) the next three months also are going to be pretty busy with my two courses... I just got the outlines today for what is going to be involved... and I have a bunch of quizzes, two assignments, and four exams... not to mention all of the studying in between... oi - its going to be um...great! I am looking forward to the learning curve and to all of the new information to help with my patient care...
I am once again updating while at work... smiles - this time its actually a busier night - I have four patients... they are all finally a snoozing... and my charts are checked...
Hope you are all enjoying your new year! I sure am!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Darci said...

What does the X-Stlye fitness include?

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home