Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, March 08, 2010

swaps...

I was supposed to work day shift today but here I sit at 0235am in the ER waiting for the next patient to come through my door... not because I worked so many hours but because I swapped one of my shifts... Serge doesn't really like nights - and I wanted to go to church.

I am so glad that I did. Church was amazing today - what a great word - difficult but great! Dealing with spiritual sight and how we allow the things of this world to crowd out what should be our greatest love... how we choose to set our idols of this world above our relationship with God... how we shut our own eyes... wow did that ever hit home for me... I've been so tired and just blah that I haven't gone to the word for the food that I needed to revitalize myself - I feel so foolish that I have allowed myself to fall like this... to not make HIM my priority and instead placing myself in that role of being number one.... I feel ashamed to say that - but repent I must... and to my friends I apologize for without HIM I cannot be a good friend...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey very interesting blog!

Feel free to surf to my web-site: how much should i weigh for my age and height
Also see my page :: how much should i weigh for my age

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home