Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Biggest Loser - Challenge!!

Starting May 3-7!!

$40.00 due by May 7th

You have 8 weeks to show yourself what you are made of! At the end the person who has lost the most fat (based on body fat percentage) will take the pot! Throughout the 8 weeks you will be provided with an optional weekly bootcamp and lots of encouragement to keep you motivated on your journey!

Final Weigh-in: June 30th!

If you are interested… contact Carin @ 631-6116 or stop by 4708 Loen Ave. to weigh-in!

2 Comments:

Blogger H.R said...

40 thousand bucks?! unfortunately I'm not fat :D
http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com

2:07 AM  
Blogger ladaisi said...

What happened?! You stopped writing in May! Please start again.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home