Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, September 18, 2006

its been a FULL day! :)


Up today for cawfee with Kandi.... we met at 9:30 (she picked me up) and I was up at 8 so I had time to spend with my JC... we had a little talk about trust... and then I spent some time thinkin an prayin for some pples...

Cawfee with Kandi....I had a great time with Kandi... she is such a woman of faith - wow... impressive! She has such a beautiful heart... I love spending time with her!

Home in time for AJ to come over and study a bit - my oh my do I still have so much to learn! We cut that off about 2 in the aft... headed to they gym! We had a great workout - I did about 50 mins (500cal) on the elliptical trainer and then weights as well... so definitely a good one... my shirt was drenched - couldn't wait to shower!

Home again... shower! ahh clean... just in time to do the dishes and make some dinner for BJ and Jilly... mmm... hungry after that workout... but then super sleepy and still hours before my hip hop class! sooo... nap time!

Up at 6pm... couldn't let myself nap too long cuz then I am up forever! So got up to watch movie... FANTASTIC MOVIE!!! (Step Up) I admit, it was a little pump me up, inspirational movie for me as tonight was my first Hip Hop class...

Chan arrived at 8pm... to pick me up for our dance class! Checking directions one more time to the venue... and we were off...

The class was great - we learned about 6-7 counts of 8... which is pretty decent for an hour I guess... its gonna be great when we start a full routine - although I am not so sure about the whole recital business!!!

Home again... smiles... shower again... sigh... and now... catching up here and everywhere else...getting hungry again though... I probably should go to bed rather than eat... hmm... well, I don't actually HAVE to be anywhere until 3pm tomorrow (Bootcamp - before class 4-7)... so maybe I will watch a little Grey's Anatomy 2nd Season!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home