Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, October 16, 2006

my very own personal mocker

She is my sweet love... my gorgeous friend... owner of the hat in the picture AND my very own personal mocker!
Mocker you say? How could someone so darling, so precious be a mocker?!
Well, she is! She calls me Jesus' girl.. says that my sandals are 'Jesus sandals'... and tonight... she came to pick me up for dance class... saw my new shoes for halloween costume... and says "new shoes?! more Jesus ones!"

Its ok though... I know she loves me... and her criticism of my Jesus is simply cuz she's jealous (wink)...

I know she's reading this probably seconds after I enter it and thus my remarks... we have some good laughs about it... and she's asked some pretty cool questions... some I don't have the answers for.... all I can say is faith...

Dance class (Hip Hop) was great tonight - at first I didn't want to go... I'd had a long day with Ethan and Carter... busy busy busy But Chan was there knocking on my door... and we ended up having a great class... we decided tonight that we are going to have a recital in 4weeks... oh my! And so we started learning our recital dance... Sean Paul - Give it up

Topped off the evening with a nice walk with my love... we had some laughs... I hurt my ankle... and then we had some talks... now.. tired is the word (still)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home