Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Relentless Rain

The sound of the rain pounding down is definitely one of my favourites...
but when I hear that I want to curl up in my jammies with a coffee and a good book or a good friend....
What I don't want to do... is go outside get soaked on my way to the car, and drive to school only to get more soaked as I walk across campus... no definitely not what I want to do!

On my way in though, I stopped for a tan... Joe is the greatest! He saw me coming in and says... "Carin, you know what I want to do for you today - I want to put you in the platinum lay down... take the edge off of this nasty day!" (blessings raining from heaven!)

That was the beginning of my glorious day thus far... once I got to the Health Centre on Campus for my appointment with the MD - I didn't even have to wait! I went right in to see the doc! Sweet deal! All is well... so what's next in my downpour of blessings today?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Hey doll! I love the rain too, especially when I can snuggle down in front of the fire with some hot joe... Sounds like you are insanely busy, but I'm glad you're still making time to have fun!
Hey, could you post a pic of your Lab?

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home