Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

class is cancelled...

I slept in today... until about 10:30! I haven't been able to do that in a long time! I mean I have had the time to do it... just haven't actually been physically able! It was kind of nice... although now I am thinking that I like to be up earlier... feels like there is more to my day - like now its already afternoon... and I am just getting motivated! yikes! I guess I am allowed to do that every now and again....

Besides, class for today is cancelled - lol... the only class we actually get marks for attending... the only class I have on a tuesday... and really the only class that has an exam at the end - lol and its cancelled... how can this not be a good day!

Tuesdays are always great too because we always go out after class for something to eat - class is usually done by about 6 so we have made it a 'tradition' to go out... because this semester is all over the map for most of us tuesday is the only day that we all have class together and see each other really all week! A big change from the previous years!
The ladies in the picture are my closest friends at school... (ME - yes I love myself, Andrea - my chauffeur this year, Amanda - the upcoming bride!, Leslie - so wonderful, and last but certainly not least Somer - my JF pal) This pic was at Leslies house sometime last semester - we were celebrating Andrea's birthday - she turned 21 this year!
So today - I have started my laundry - two big loads today!! I am going to head to the mailbox shortly to get my mail - I have to change my address with everything (one month until Terrace)... I am going to try to work ahead a bit on my next assignment (yah right)... and of course dinner with my nurses!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

i love it when class gets cancelled! haha. thanks for the birthday wish! yeah i wont be coming home... i will send u my new ady for december when i get it!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home