Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, November 13, 2006

shopping

I got up this mornin and thought that I would venture out and do some shopping... had to look for a few treasures... some for christmas and others for... just cuz!

I went first to Timmy's to get a coffee... mmm... first coffee of the day is always the best! Then headed to Value Village... and wondered why on earth is is sooo busy at 9am! Turns out it was a 50% off sale! Perfect... chaos is the best way to describe it! I found some great deals... only wish I knew everyone's sizes!



My journey continued as I headed to the OC - Oshawa Centre.... again always a crazy place to visit with over 200 stores! I didn't find what I was looking for there though... so I headed to the next stop...

I only had to pick up a few things here... nothing special... but then of course had to stop at Timmy's again... this time had to make sure I picked up an extra coffee for my love... I knew she would be waking up by about this time... (about 3pm) ...no she's not lazy - just works midnights all the time... :)



And tonight...
my hip hop dance class comes to an end... with a recital! We are dancing to a Sean Paul song... one I admit to liking quite a bit! Should be fun - was absolutely wonderful to do this with my sweet love Chandra... thanks darling...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

the thing i miss abt being in a city -shopping! fun fun. but it does help me save! however there are days when u just need to go spend money... and ahhhh gotta do christmas shopping! glad ur enjoying urself.... drink some timmys for me too!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Oh those darn cities...they have everything!!! haha...I miss them dearly!

Glad you could get some christmas shopping done...its always nice to be done early!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Your hip hop class sounds so fun. You'll have to show us when you get to Terrace! Peace!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home