Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

he really does!


Papa really does read the spoken and unspoken petitions of my heart...

I had been wanting for a while now to learn more about the facts behind evolution and creation - to add strength to my argument.

My friend Justin and I often have this argument and it was really interesting to me to learn about some of the facts! Pastor Gary spoke today to that very effect! It was really incredible some of the issues that he covered... totally dispelled a lot of Justin's 'cold hard facts' - made me smile inside... next sunday there is going to be a guest speaker to continue on in the discussion of evolution vs. creation - someone who has done a great deal (years) of research in this area... I wonder if I can get Justin to come with me... I'll just have to beg and plead and nag... giggles - he is supposed to be coming to visit next weekend possibly, so maybe we can work it out 'in such a way'!!

Church was great... the music is absolutely incredible as this church was built for acustics and for dramatic presentations and for very large numbers! Kind of makes you feel like you are right up in heaven with the angels... The christmas musical is going to be quite wonderful I am thinking... they are expecting about five thousand people...

So the rest of my day... gonna try to get some work done on my assignments... only 10 days til done school!!! Makes it really hard to concentrate!!! 17 days til Terrace.... 29 days til christmas!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

aww im so stoked to meet up at christmas.. we will have to go for coffee for sure.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

most definitely... I am super excited!!

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home