Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, November 17, 2006

blessed beginning

Its so wonderful when you wake up at 5am... lounge around for about 15 minutes... frantically get ready for your bus (have to leave house by 5:45) only to find that your precious roommate has apparently been up since 2am and wants to drive you in... ahhh time to breathe... take things a little slower - I love it!

Also to start my day - my email was full of delightful messages from darling loved ones! Some with super exciting news... some with 'miss you' messages... and others with plans for an exciting night of celebration!

I also have to add (cuz I completely forgot to yesterday) I that I received the most wonderful email from Pastor Mike yesterday... such a blessing! I miss you guys!

So now... I still have another half hour... guess what I am gonna do?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Darci said...

Exciting news and Miss yous from friends always cheer the heart!
Hugs!!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Riteesha Mathew said...

haha, gotta love a good start to the day!!
take care, and keep smiling!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home