Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

angry or sad?

anger is a signal... and one worth listening to.

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they are angry, they bring about a change. - Malcolm X

I have a right to my anger, and I don't want anybody telling me I shouldn't be, that its not nice to be, and that somethings wrong with me because I get angry. - Maxine Waters

Anybody can become angry, that is easy; but to become angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody's power, that is not easy. - Aristotle

Well... it was a wonderful day... spent time with my Papa, then some long awaited time with my sweet 'sis' Brittney... we made lunch, played monopoly, talked, walked all the way to church! and talked some more - and best of all laughed and laughed... gotta love her!

So where does the angry come in... we were just sitting down at church in the evening, when Brittney's mom walked in... sigh - we had to leave (she is not to be in contact with her kids right now due to a CAS case) GRRR....

This is a situation that my heart has been battling with for the past few weeks... I think I am gonna go see the pastor about it... I need some more direction... I am so angry its incredible! But I think that at the heart of my anger is such an intense sadness...

Well... I best not sit and stew over this for long... just fuels a fire that shouldn't be lit....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home