Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

great way to pass class!

1. How old will you be in five years?28
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today? nursing students - Current Issues in Health Care
3. How tall are you?5'7"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next eight weeks? CHRISTMAS!!! :D and new years, and my big move! OH and learning to snowboard!
5. What’s the last movie you saw? Cars (with my boys)
6. Who is the last person you called? my mamma
7. Who was the last person to call you? Brittney
18. Where is your favorite place to be? hmm... I think with people that love me!
19. Where is your least favorite place to be? definitely the dentist!
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere? I would go somewhere hot - for a holiday - not for work!
21. Where do you think you will be in ten years? I've got a whole plan... so by 10 years - I will probably have my masters degree and have my own practice
22. Do you tan or burn? I tan and I burn - even though I used to work on the SunSafety commity in Public Health, and know that either is terrible for you!
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I used to have nightmares as a kid... that was probalby the worst...
24. What was the last thing that made you laugh? I am about due for a good laugh...
25. How many televisions do you have in your house? two - mine in the livingroom and Jill's in her bedroom
26. How big is your bed? Queen
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer? laptop and palm
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on? depends on the night really
29. What color are your sheets? dark purple or deep burgundy
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? only one under my head... but there are usually 5 on my bed
31. What is your favorite season?thats a hard one - probably summer
32. What do you like about fall?the colours... the smell
33. What do you like about winter? CHRISTMAS - and I am gonna love snowboarding!
34. What do you like about the summer? I love the heat... and the long sunshine filled days!
35.What do you like about spring? everything is coming alive again!
36. How many states have you lived in? 2 provinces.
37. What cities/towns have you lived in? 8 or 9 I think I think
38. Do you prefer bare feet, socks, or shoes? bare feet for sure...
39. Are you a social person? I am!
40. What was the last thing you ate? a tropical fruit source
41. What is your favorite restaurant? I think EastSideMario's
42. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookies n Cream
43. What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake
44. What is your favorite kind of soup? Chicken noodle
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your peanut butter and jelly? no jelly - just peanut butter!!
46. Do you like Chinese food? ewww no!
47. Do you like coffee? I love it!
48. How many glasses of water do you drink a day? I try to drink 8 - but don't always make it
49. What do you drink in the morning? coffee
50. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? with someone else
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? if laying in the bed, my side would be the left side.
52. Do you know how to play poker?If the rules/hands are taped to the wall beside me.
53. Do you like to cuddle? I love to cuddle!
54. Have you ever been to Canada? I live there! such a beautiful country!
55. Do you have an addictive personality? thank goodness no...
56. Do you eat out or at home more often? probably pretty equal...
57. Do you know anyone w/the same birthday as you? sure do - Jesus! (although I guess technically his bday is April 1)
58. Do you have a crush? not really
59. Do you want kids? someday - not right now
60. Do you speak any other languages?un petit peu de francais... et poco d'italiano... espanol?
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?yeppers - upper right forehead - had a rock stuck in it!
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? yeppers, from Mills to Kitimat - accompanying a patient - thank heavens not for me!
63. Do you prefer a pool or an ocean? I like the beaches that the ocean provides... otherwise fish free pools please!
64. Do you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat? window seat - cuz I don't like pple bumping into me!
65. Do you know how to drive stick? thanks go BJ - sure do!
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? Really anything! I love buying presents though - I go beyond broke at Christmas
67. Do you wear any jewelry all the time? sure do - always wear my earrings and my bellyring... my necklace and my rings are dependent on whether I am working or not - cuz they are 'hazards'
68. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
69. Can you roll your tongue? yup
70. Who is the funniest person you know? my darling sister - makes me laugh better than anyone else!
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? nope I don't
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone? some boring thing - I rarely hear it!
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little? yes I do!
74. What red object is closest to you right now? the Exit sign above the door!
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth? yes I do
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? doesn't matter - usually closed
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? thats a silly question...
78. Do you flirt a lot? sometimes
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? nothing
80. What is your favorite food? probably italiano
81. Can you change the oil on a car? well I watched once, does that count? Justin would say no... but I beg to disagree!
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? yes
83. Have you ever run out of gas? yes
84. What is your usual bedtime? I would say probably 11... on average anyway
85. What was the last book you read? last one I was reading was ECG Made Easy
86. Do you read the newspaper? sometimes
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? NursingMadeEasy
88. Best comedian? not sure
89. Do you watch soap operas?nope - Jilly watches All my kids though...
90. Do you dance in the car? sure do!
91. What radio station did you last listen to? KX*96 (country)
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you? no pic frames here...
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper? "Goodmorning Sunshine! I've gone to church... be back around 1pm - love you tons - princess
94. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla or Cinnamon
95. What is your favorite board game? definitely not monopoly - I always loose!
96. Where do you attend church? www.trinitypentecostal.com while in ON
97. When was the last time you attended church? Sunday...
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school? Miss Ross - who later became Mrs. Parker... she was a wonderful woman!
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent? in a tent?! ha ha ha maybe two nights!
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? umm... I don't remember

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

Let's have a cheesecake and Monopoly night when you're in Terrace! haha!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Yay Grey's Anatomy!!! I love that show so much...can't wait for tonights episode...its looks sooo good!

We'll have to get together to watch it once you'r out here!!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

oh Tanya... we absolutely will have to watch together! It is waay to intense!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home