Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

carter and carin

Today was just Carter and I... it was a nice change as Kara decided to pick up Ethan from pre-school and spend some one on one with him...
So what did we do you ask?! What didn't we do!! First of course we had some lunch - a Timmy's bagel... he was so adorable "you want one Tarin?" "for you Tarin" (he can't pronounce the letter 'c' very well yet) After he finished that it was time for some quiet time... Spot... gotta love Spot - after that we went down to the basement, which is really a wonderland of toys - and their bikes and scooters are down there also - so we rode around on those for a while... played with a few other things then headed back upstairs... to make a card for Ethan and mommy... so cute!
Once he was tired with that we went upstairs and played in his bedroom for a bit... read a book and then we were hiding in the fort we built when Carter decided that we should go see if Ethan was home yet... not yet - so we played with all the Thomas trains in the playroom (which by the way is like a dream playroom!)
As soon as we heard the door... it was the cutest thing in the world! Carter ran to the door just as Ethan was running in... hugs... adorable! Then Ethan had to tell me ALL about his adventures of the day... it was Pizza day at school don't ya know! smiles... I love those boys... and am gonna miss them bad....

Got home and went over to Kandi's for a bit... it was nice to visit with her - she's a great lady!

And after a shower and some Grey's.... I am ready for bed (not really, but I gotta try - cuz the bus comes at 5:55am... and I won't get home til about 8pm... so dreamland for me - too funny!)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Carin..tell me more about this challenge! =D

9:34 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

you must wait until we can actually talk... ;)
I can't just spring it on you!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home