Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Cardiology Symposium...


I slept in a little today... had 15 minutes to get ready and run out the door to catch my bus for the Cardiology Symposium... made it!
I was early - but such is the life of taking buses and having to make connections... it was either early or late... and I don't like being late!
The symposium was really good - there were about 5 cardiologists that presented - all of them were wonderful, save the last one who was all over the map literally! (his laser pointer was absolutely terrible to follow!)
Once that was over - I walked home... (seems I like to make these long distance treks as of late!) It was a nice day... and I figured I could use the exercise after those delicious double chocoate pieces of heaven!
Home to talk to mama darling for a while... then had a bath... and almost had a 911 worthy episode!!! I stood up and the room started spinning, started seeing black spots, pulse racing, almsot vomitted... yikes - no idea what was going on! I wrapped a towl around myself and stumbled into my bed where I just had to lay down for a bit... I am ok now... not a clue what happened... hmmm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home