Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, March 30, 2007

2 weeks...

Bahia Principe San Juan - Club Golden

ok... in just two more weeks I will be completely FINISHED university and headed to the DOMINICAN!!! Yes, it is true - I just booked the trip only moments ago! My friend AJ and I are headed on a grad trip to the tropics... going to relax away the past four years of study!!
I am more than just a little excited after talking with AJ and exploring different places to go... an all-inclusive journey to the carribean... sigh...horseback riding on the beach, sunfish sailing, catamaran rides, boogie boarding, scuba lessons, merangue lessons, spa, massage, kayaking, windsurfing, and the good ol soaking in the sun... can I leave tomorrow?!?!
So I know I have been quite remiss in updating around here... I will try to keep on top of things... thanks Gwen for missing me :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Don't forget to have fun, and bring me back some Coke stuff haha

11:50 PM  
Blogger jessicabrandenbarg said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im so jealous!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Gwen said...

RIGHT ON, some coworkers just got back from the Dominican Republic, and they absolutely loved it. You're going to have a wonderful time! Enjoy the kayaking!!!!!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

WOW!!! that is the greatest way I've ever heard of celebrating. I am not going to see you when I Get home right away. PS I am finally moving back to Terrace beginning of May for sure this time :D

10:54 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

PS I just finished reading posts I missed, that spinal injury was awesome, you would think I would know that know. Sadly I've just been praying and talking to my bro. That was a great explanation. I shall direct ppl to read it

11:48 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

Tons of my clients went to the Dominican this year..I'm pretty sure it's the new "place to go". You'll have a blast!!

9:17 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

Wow, is the spa and massage included in the all-inclusive? That's impressive. Every time I think of your trip I get all giddy and excited. Enjoy!!!!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home