Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, March 02, 2007

UPDATE

A few pictures from our day....


the journey begins....


gorgeous...although visibility was poor!

Aaron... after a tumble!

our boards... mine is the pretty one on the left!


It was a lovely day today up on the hill!!! hard to see at times... Aaron did incredibly well!! He's going to exceed my abilities in a few short runs...
I did good too today ;) I fell once - and not badly! It was awesome in the powder!! And we ran into Dave and Wanda and kids... fun fun!

ok so tonight I am off to a "clowns of the high seas" party... one of the guys from work is celebrating his birthday... and we are dressing up in some combination of clown and pirate...interesting and wierd!! I'll definitely post a pic!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

You SO need to post a picture of your costume!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home