Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

questionnaire time...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 0715am
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds are a girls best friend...
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? We Are Marshall (when I was in ON)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy, House
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or protein shake
6. Favorite cuisine? Italian
7. What is your middle name? Myrrh
8. What food do you dislike? sushi
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? a mix of songs...
What kind of car do you drive? Mazda MX6
11. Favorite sandwich? Peanut Butter
12. What characteristic do you despise? Dishonesty
13. Favorite item of clothing? right now... my cozy bathrobe from Jillybean - sooo warm!
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? headed to Greece soon!!
15. What color is your bathroom? white
16. Favorite brand of clothing? thats a tough one for me... no brand in particular I guess
17. Where would you retire to? somewhere warm with mountains!
18. What was your most memorable birthday? I am gonna have to go with #22 - my princess party!
19. Favorite sport to watch? Lacrosse
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Ontario
21. How many do you think will send this back? not even an inkling
22. Who will have the craziest answers? well probably the craziest person...
23. Favorite saying? hmm...
24. When is your birthday? December 25
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? hard to say - depends on the shift... but more productive I guess in the morning after I finally wake up!
26. What is your shoe size? 9-10 (depends on the brand)
27. Pets? Koda is in Ontario (tears, no longer mine)... Foundher is here...meh
28. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I am going boarding tomorrow!
29. What did you want to be when you were little? a mamma
30. How are you today? feeling kinda under the weather... had to have a nap and feeling nautious... yikes!
31. What is your favorite candy? tootsie rolls
32.What is your favorite flower? orchids/roses/daisies
33. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? there are so many! April 22 -Amanda's wedding, May 7-trip to Greece, June 1 - GRAD, June 2 - Jo n Theresa's wedding!
34.What church do you attend? Rock Christian Community
35. What is your full name? Carin Myrrh Vivian
36. What are you listening to right now? the furnace...
37. What was the last thing you ate? a sandwhich
38. Do you wish on stars? sometimes I do... I love looking at the stars!
39. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? orange
40. How is the weather right now? relatively stable - as far as Terrace goes!
41. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom - she's in Texas
42. Do you like the person who sent this to you? she's wonderful!
43. Favorite soft drink? 7-up I guess... don't drink soft-drinks often
44. Favorite restaurant? East Side Marios - can't wait to be in ON to be able to go!
45. Hair color? dark brown - the fucia has faded leaving some highlights
46. Siblings? 2 brothers 2 sisters
47. Favorite day of the year? December 25 and not cuz its my birthday - I just love Christmas!
48. What was your favorite toy as a child? my dolls!
49. Summer or winter? I like all seasons... but summer is best!
50. Hugs or kisses? I'll take both please!
51. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
52. Do you want your friends to email you back? I always love getting emails!
53. When was the last time you cried? last Grey's episode
54. What is under your bed? some easter surprises for my sibs... and a duffle bag
55. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Shannon
56. What did you do last night? Progressive Dinner (salad at one house, entree at the next and dessert at the last... too much fun!)
57. Favorite smell? mmm cinnamon!
59. What are you afraid of? heights I suppose sort of...
60. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? buttered
61. How many keys on your key ring? not sure actually... I only need one of them though!
62. How many years at your current job? 2 months (just moved here)
63. Favorite day of the week? Sunday I think...
64. How many towns have you lived in? lots!!! at least 7
65. Do you make friends easily? I do
66. How many people will you be sending this to? not even a clue - again

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home