Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

GO SHAMROX GO!!!

It's official! Jonas Derks has signed with the Chicago Shamrox!

I am super excited for him - he is such a great lax player... big smiles!! I do however wish that I was in Ontario about this time... I am missing the season! There will be a wonderful roadtrip at the end of March to see him play in Buffalo...I sadly will not be there in person... but! I shall dress in green to support our man! Sigh, the memories.... such wonderful wonderful times... I will post a few pictures to include you all in the memories of the last few years!

It all began with the BUFFALO BANDITS... my first experience with the wonderful game!
Proudly wearing our orange... (Jilly even painted her dresser ORANGE!)
Then Jo was traded half way through the second season to ARIZONA STING... and thus our colour support changed... burgundy girls we are now!
Even baby Braeden was proud of his daddy! (This was at the Champions Cup 2006 in Toronto)

and yes... Koda at home was a proud supporter of #43!!









Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

It was great seeing you again tonight...it had been way too long!!! You are a sweetheart!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home