Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

another day

so it has been quite a busy past few days - well not really... but in my mind it has been crazy busy!
I was in an awful bad mood on Sunday... not sure if it was related to the insane stuff happening at work or if it was just a build up of everything over time... all I know - I was in one foul mood!
I took yesterday to just wrap myself in music and the word... it is so easy to try and carry everything on my own, to think that in some way I am big enough to carry all that I see, that I am strong enough to make it through... It is humbling for me to realize that this is not the case - I am weak... but I know someone who is strong! Its still incredible to me to recognize that the creator of the universe know, cares and loves me... in all times... there is nothing I can do, nothing I can give, nothing I can be that will ever make me good enough or deserving enough of that gift - it is free... his love is free... simple as that! WOW
Needless to say, I was refreshed - life will go on, my circumstances will not change... but my attitude through it will... not because of who I am but because of who HE is...

Off to my other job... smiles

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Carin, I hear you I usaed to feel the same way when i worked at the hospital. I never did find a way to deal with all my stress. I guess thats why I am a stay at home mom for now. I must say that bubble baths do help greatly for me. Take care. And oh ya, Mary Kay I am in for sure. I am asking around if anyone else is interested maybe Ill have a catalogue party. I'll let ya know.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home