Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

surgery

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital.
Whileon the operating table, she had a near death experience.
Seeing God, she asked, "Is my time up?"
God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, brow lift, lip enhancement, boob job, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. Afterher last operation, she was released from the hospital.

While crossing the street on her way home, she was hit and killed by a car.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me out of the path of the car?"

God replied, "Girrrlllllll, I didn't even recognize you "

oh how this made me laugh... how often do we try to cheat life, to twist the things that God tells us so that they suit our lives?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger joni said...

Carin i cant believe no one has commented on your blog-post yet!! i laughed dAys ago when i read this...lol it was so good.
i hope i can go to Henny/Moriah/Tamaras open house...hehe maybe we will get to meet there.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home