Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

home and back...

so not a lot of time (what else is new!) to update you all's on my adventures... but I am home from the Charlotte's - yes still alive to tell the stories!! - and I am back to work right off!!! Right now just waiting for laundry... then need to catch some zzzz's before work... but oh - so many stories to tell!!! I will touch base with you all in blogland soon... even post pictures!!!
This just in... Starla asked me to be a part of her labour team! Truly I am honoured Starla, that you would consider me and invite me to be a part of Lily's arrival into this beautiful world... can't wait!!!
OH - one more thing... White Water Rafting trip planned for August 14 (tues) - anyone want in??

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Darci said...

Hey! Where are you guys going White Water Rafting? I am working that day.. but would love to go otherwise.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Gwen said...

That's my birthday!!!

9:38 PM  
Blogger Darci said...

Really!! My birthday is two days after yours!!!
(Sorry Carin :)
Ps I am really tempted to ask for the day off to go..

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home