Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Friday, December 19, 2008

a new season begins...

This is the picture... coming in after only 4 runs on my first day of the season... this is the picture of freezing me, Birke, and Aaron.... It was a great day... gorgeous - beautiful... talk about a reflection of Papa's glory! The sun was shining so brightly - I was amazed again at how incredible creation is... wow... it took my breath away... or was it the subzero weather that took my breath away! It was cold. no, that is an understatement... it was FREEZING!!! I was a big whiner... but that is nothing new to Birke... she's the greatest boarding partner of all time!! Our new protoge (who already far exceeds my skills) is my little brother Aaron... he really is such a great guy - I love his sense of adventure and his apparent lack of fear... he will certainly challenge Birke and I to expand our snowboarding skills!!
Now I leave you with one more picture - just to prove to you how freakin cold!! Yes, I wanted to cry - the pain in my feet from cold... now forever captured in a photograph! (no worries though - no frostbite... as much as I felt like there was!!)

Can't wait to go again!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynnie Ha said...

hehe, crazy girl! :D

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home