Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

'not tomorrow but the next day'

so I can officially say "not tomorrow but the next day" for what you ask?? Matt is coming to Terrace for two whole days! It is a short visit... (please don't remind me of that) but I am so grateful that he is coming at all! This whole working a zillion miles away kinda sucks! But it is good - I see Papa's hand in it all... I know that God has a plan and purpose for this time and although difficult at times - he makes it light and easy... and Matt does such a good job of easing the distance with phone calls, emails, cards and surprises that make the time between visits seem at least bearable... mushy mushy I know... but what can I say - I love him! yep its true :) and I am pretty excited to see him on Thursday!

The Christmas banquet is this Friday! I am excited to dress up again (I just had my work party last Saturday night) and to dance the night away with Mark and the girls! smiles... good times had and good memories more to be made! Hopefully if Marlene isn't feeling sick still, I will be meeting with her to go over the program for the night... I have a few games planned... get ready for music and laughter! (great combination wouldn't you say?!)

(I am actually at work right now... and it is almost time for my break! yes, that is something that excites me at 3:30 in the am! I am getting sleepy... even though I did get a good sleep after last nights shift... maybe tomorrow, I mean today sometime I will get around to a picture post... if not today - soon cuz there are bazillions that should be posted for all non-facebook peoples!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Carin, I must say I'm impressed with your updating skills lately!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home