Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Authentic Beauty

"Every child is known by her actions, by whether her conduct is pure and right." ~ Proverbs 20:11

"Words from a wise woman's mouth are gracious, but a fool is consumed by her own lips. At the beginning her words are folly; at the end they are wicked madness." ~ Ecclesiastes 10:12-13

"She who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the king for her friend." ~ Proverbs 22:11

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting: but a woman who fears (respects and serves) the Lord is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

I know beyond a shadow of doubt that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and I wholeheartedly thank God for his handiwork... help me to build upon the heart Lord... help me to walk in YOUR beauty... not the made up beauty of this world...give me your authentic beauty that I may walk with my head held high and the love of my true prince entreating me to be the very best me that I can be...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Refinancing california home loan goldmedalmortgage.com 1970 oldsmobile carburator face lift oxygen Buspar sedona gob mx callogen face lift products

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home