Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

can hardly belive it!!!

Hi Carin... wanna go sailing in Greece?

As if you even have to ask such a question!!!! I can hardly believe how much God loves me... Marilyn (one of the people I travel with) emailed me to see if I can go to Greece with them in May of next year... how perfect! I will be finished my fourth and final year of school... and still be back in time for graduation! I may have to miss a friends wedding... which is sad... but GREECE!!!! WOW!!!! So I absolutely had to share this news with anyone who actually even reads my blog... I feel like I gotta tell the world! giggles... anyway... break is almost over so... back to the daily grind! Oh thank you PAPA!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Carin said...

Thanks for always leaving me notes... and yes... sometimes it is not so glorious - but I am thrilled for the opportunity... for the hour that it takes... it is sooo worth it... imagine... late spring, sailing in Greece!!! :D

9:25 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

That's awesome! I've always wanted to go to Greece!

7:50 PM  
Blogger starla said...

so jealous.....but so happy for you!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home