Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Sunday, July 23, 2006

FUN FUN FUN


So guess what?! Hot date... yep I do... I have a hot date with the most gorgeous girl ever!
My sweet love is picking me up at the airport when I get back to Toronto... she makes me feel so special! Its gonna be great though... cuz I have nothing that I have to do the next day... so we can stay up and talk alllll night long... well probably not all night cuz I get sleepy too soon now... but its gonna be great! We always have a great time... my oh my some memories!
So anyhoo... speaking of fun... us girls out here in Terrace have GOT to do something soon... I was thinking some sort of murder mystery night...where we dress up as our character... let me know if anyone is interested... and I will try to organize it! Or anything else really would be great...

4 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Rupert on a Mondaaaay! We have to go when I get home from holidays!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

sounds good to me! I am in...
when are you back? cuz we should set a definite date!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Christy said...

I am up for a girls night soon too!!! Pick me..pick me!!!!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Carin said...

Christy - you are definitely picked!
So lets set a date... Aug 4th for the girls night... and then the 14th for our road trip to Rupert... let me know what you guys think?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home