Nursey's Niche

Everyday brings a chance for you to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance!

My Photo
Name:
Location: somewhere over the rainbow

Emerson once said, "Insist on yourself; never imitate...every man is unique." I hope to be that way in every breath that I breathe, in every song that I sing, and every dance that I dance... My dance has taken me on quite the journey over the years! Right now I am living in Terrace, BC with my best friend and husband Matt and my little sister Heather... we're better together... I work at the hospital as a RN and am working toward my nursing specialty certificate in Critical Care... a journey for sure!

Monday, July 17, 2006

The Adventures of CC n Tams

So... no need to be scared of bears... Franky Newnyez had me freaked out enough! Franky was the little squirrel that had absolutely NO fear... he was too creepy for me - Tamara just kept feeding him... ack!

It really was a great time though... princess cc survived! I even started a fire! I had such a great time relaxing with Tamara, just talking and haging out - and of course everyone coming to visit after church was wonderful! Can't forget Mark and Ruth bringing out my sibs after youth the night before... they had to help us finish setting up our tent... thanks sibs! I slept on the ground the first night... Tamara offered me the foamy but I refused it - I was gonna do this right! And... surprise - I survived.. I woke up - alive!
Really, the greatest thing about camping for me was the learning that occured... learning about me... I don't know how it happened but I feel a new sense of freedom... I think the not having a shower/makeup routine.. being loved just as I was... I don't even know if that was it... but the whoel time was freeing... well we all no I like to blabber on and on... anyway - it was a great time - thanks so much Tams for sharing it with me!

There's all the pics at the link below!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Yayy! I'll have my pics up ASAP. I had so much fun..we'll go again sometime. Next time we'll hit up Kleanza =D

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home